Our Design Process
What makes your organization different from others? In this exploration phase, we will seek the answers that will become the baseline for any further design decisions.
- Interviews with key personnel
- Initial visits to facility / attendance at services
2 – DESIGN CONCEPTS
During this phase, we will utilize the information from the Discovery and (optional) Functionality Assessment phases to bring you:
- As necessary: master plan based on goals and specific current and future needs
- Conceptual designs
- sketches and 3D renderings
- Design charrettes; back and forth dialogue between your team and ours until design consensus is reached
- As needed: floor plans, look-books, technical drawings and build documents
3 – MANAGEMENT, AS NECESSARY
We have years of experience working with Architects, Contractors and various vendors to bring our designs into the real world. Whether we are handing off, or managing the process till the end, we have it covered.